May 16, 2019
DVDFab Media Player v188.8.131.52 Updated!
- Fix: A problem that automatically switch to HDR mode option does not work despite on Windows 10 installed with an HDR capable NVIDIA video card and connected with an HDR compatible TV or display monitor.
- Fix: A problem that only audio but no video is played when playing certain Blu-ray discs.
April 09, 2019
DVDFab Media Player v184.108.40.206 Updated!
- New: Introduced the new feature to adjust the playback speed.
- Fix: Certain display color problems regarding internal subtitles during the playback process.
- Fix: An ISO opening failure problem due to source recognition failure if the ISO is mounted by the system default method on Windows 10.
- Fix: An ISO playback failure problem caused by the overlong path of the ISO file.
- Fix: A problem that user defined text font is not supported when playing with self-made ASS external subtitles.
March 21, 2019
DVDFab Media Player v220.127.116.11 Updated!
- Fix: A problem that the option Remember the last playback position does not work properly.
- Fix: A problem that the internal subtitles occasionally disappear when using the seek feature.
March 07, 2019
DVDFab Media Player v18.104.22.168 Updated!
- Fix: A no sound problem once playback starts unless the default audio track is selected.
- Fix: A problem that the playback button is occasionally missing from the main interface after loading a disc from the optical drive.
- Fix: A problem the subtitles fail to show up when seeking forward if external subtitles are added to Blu-ray sources.
- Fix: A no video but only sound problem when playing the Blu-ray version of the concert Meltdown: Live in Mexico City.
January 25, 2019
DVDFab Media Player v22.214.171.124 Updated!
- New: Improved the playback support for the HDR contents of 4K UHD sources in SDR mode.
- New: Added the option "Play with DVDFab Player 5" in the contextual menu on the supported file sources.
- New: Added the support to jump from the last chapter of the currently being played source directly to the next source.
- Fix: A problem that the program does not respond when clicking the Stop button during the process of opening a source.
- Fix: A failure problem when opening the DVD & Blu-ray ISO files if there are Japanese, Simplied Chinese or Traditional Chinese characters in the file path or file name.
December 19, 2018
DVDFab Media Player v126.96.36.199 Updated!
- New: Added the Swedish language support.
- New: Introduced the Cloud Decryption Service 3.0 to open Blu-rays in around 10 seconds.
November 06, 2018
DVDFab Media Player v188.8.131.52 Updated!
- Fix: A problem that the executable file is not signed.
November 02, 2018
DVDFab Media Player v184.108.40.206 Updated!
- New: Added the playback support for certain discs with some new Java protections.
- Fix: Some minor UI display problems.
- Fix: An MP3 playback problem under Windows 7.
- Fix: A no sound problem when playing back Spider Man 2 with the Menu mode.
August 30, 2018
DVDFab Media Player v220.127.116.11 Updated!
- New: Added the audio playback support to the Playlist feature.
- Fix: A problem that the playback progress bar displays incorrect timestamp on audio files.
- Fix: A problem that adding audio files to the playlist by folder does not work.
August 17, 2018
DVDFab Media Player v18.104.22.168 Updated!
- Fix: A crash problem after opening 4K UHD discs in random cases.
- Fix: A problem that the shuffle playback feature in the Playlist does not work properly.
- Fix: Improved the playback stability.
August 1, 2018
DVDFab Media Player v22.214.171.124 Updated!
- New: Added the support to play back BDAV discs.
- New: Added the support to allow Kodi to use Player 5 to play the contents in its media library.
- Fix: A problem that the playback progress bar shows incorrect timestamp after entering a selected scene from menus.
- Fix: A crash problem when trying to play DVDs if the license has expired.
November 27, 2017
DVDFab Media Player v126.96.36.199 Updated!
- New: Improved the support for Blu-ray disc playback.
- Fix: A problem that the msvcr120.dll is missing on certain computers.
- Fix: A problem that the disc menu background does not display when playing back the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the HDR alert does not show up when playing back the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray sources in certain cases.